Cinderella’s Hope Cat Rescue is always in need of the following donations:
- Weight Circles from Purina Cat food products. The circles are sent in for coupons towards Purina cat food products to help support the caretakers of feral cats.
- Dog houses that are no longer needed are always in demand for use as shelters for our cats.
- Bales of straw and bags of cedar shavings are also needed for warmth and comfort all year round.
- Cat food donations are always welcome.
- Cat beds and toys are always needed for foster homes.
Monetary donations can be sent to Cinderella’s Hope Cat Rescue at the following address. Please include your name and address so we may send you a Thank You note and a donation slip.
Cinderella’s Hope Cat Rescue
PO Box 417
West Dundee, IL 60118
- Cinderella’s Hope Cat Rescue is looking for land and buildings to open a sanctuary/shelter for those cats that don’t have anywhere to go, so they can be sheltered and loved until they can go to their “forever homes”.